The initial evaluation is a thorough review of your medical history with an examination of how your body is currently functioning along with a discussion on your goals with treatment. Initial evaluations are scheduled for 75 minutes. Treatment sessions are scheduled for 60 minutes. All evaluations and treatment sessions are performed entirely by a doctor of physical therapy. Wear comfortable shoes and clothes because treatment is movement based.
What can we help you with?
- Urinary incontinence
- Stress, urge or mixed
- Pelvic pain
- Chronic pelvic pain, Vulvudynia, Pudendal Neuralgia
- Core weakness
- Painful intercourse
- Back, hip and SI joint pain
- Postural misalignment
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pregnancy and postpartum wellness
- Pre- and post-hysterectomy care
- Abdominal or groin pain
- Fecal incontinence
- Interstitial cystitis or Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Endometriosis and PCOS
Our Pregnancy Package:
Hey Mama! Are you feeling prepared for labor & delivery? How about healing postpartum?
This series of treatments is designed to support YOU during your pregnancy and into the postpartum period. For additional details and to set up consult please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your initial evaluation is 75 minutes
- Ongoing treatment sessions are 60 minutes